Two Prayers for St. Joseph of Cupertino’s Intercession

Saint Joseph of Cupertino

These prayers to St. Joseph of Cupertino, the patron of students and those who study, are most beneficial for those taking all manner of examinations. They have to be said before taking an exam. Both prayers are equally efficacious in power.

First Prayer

O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

Through Christ our Lord.

St. Joseph of Cupertino, Pray for us. Amen.

Second Prayer

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the (here mention the name of Examination eg. History paper I ) examination.

In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me
O Holy Ghost enlighten me
Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me
Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me. Amen.

When you succeed in your exams you should thank St. Joseph of Cupertino.

O God, You ordained that Your only-begotten Son should be lifted up above the earth and draw all things to Himself; mercifully grant that, through the merits and example of Your seraphic confessor Joseph, we may be lifted up above all earthly desires and be found worthy to come to Him, who being God, lives and reigns with You, and in the unity of the Holy Spirit, for ever and ever. Amen.

Comments

Brenda said…
Thank you so much st Joseph of Cupertino I excelled thank you Christ for letting me find him❤️