Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Novena for Marriage and Families 2017 | Day 9

Nativity of the Virgin Mary

September 7, 2017

The Virgin Mary and Joseph were graced with the honor of raising Jesus. Having God Incarnate in their midst was an unrivaled joy. The happiness this brought was something we can only imagine. Jesus, Mary and Joseph are the model for Christian marriages and families. Today, we pray for all married couples that they emulate the Holy Family in how they relate to their spouses and in conducting their families to be holy and loving. Blessed Virgin Mary, our Mother, pray for us.

Nativity of the Virgin Mary Novena for Marriage and Families - Day 9

Say the following three times:

Jesus, I trust in You. Please grant through Your mother’s intercession that I may always bring Your hope into my family.

Then say:

Mother Mary, you pray for me as your child. Thank you for welcoming me into the Holy Family. Pray for me today that the feast of your birth may give great joy to my soul that I may increase my devotion to the Holy Family.

Dearest Mother, please pray for me and for these my intentions…

(State your intentions)

Hail Mary…

Impart to your servants, we pray, O Lord, the gift of heavenly grace, that the feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin may bring deeper peace to those for whom the birth of her Son was the dawning of salvation. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who reigns with you and with the Holy Spirit, forever. Amen.

Comments