Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Novena for Marriage and Families 2017 | Day 7

Nativity of the Virgin Mary

September 5, 2017

Today we pray for all single people discerning marriage, all engaged couples, all newlyweds, and those who have been married for many years. Each of them need God's guidance — that their love, relationships and marriages may glorify God and bring Christ to the people around them, their families, and the world.

Nativity of the Virgin Mary Novena for Marriage and Families - Day 7

Say the following three times:

Jesus, I trust in You. Please grant through Your mother’s intercession that I may always bring Your hope into my family.

Then say:

Holy Mother, your birth caused great joy to the angels, because they saw your holiness caused by your Son’s resurrection. Pray for me today that the feast of your birth may give great joy to my soul that your graces may rain down on all married couples.

Dearest Mother, please pray for me and for these my intentions…

(State your intentions)

Hail Mary…

Impart to your servants, we pray, O Lord, the gift of heavenly grace, that the feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin may bring deeper peace to those for whom the birth of her Son was the dawning of salvation. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who reigns with you and with the Holy Spirit, forever. Amen.

Comments