Pope Saint Pius X on Sanctity

Pope Saint Pius X
Sanctity alone makes us what our divine vocation demands, men crucified to the world and to whom the world has been crucified, men walking in newness of life who, in the words of St. Paul, show themselves as ministers of God in labors, in vigils, in fasting, in chastity, in knowledge, in long-suffering, in kindness, in the Holy Spirit, in sincere charity, in the word of truth; men who seek only heavenly things and strive by every means to lead others to them.
— St. Pius X
______________________________________

Prayer for St. Pius X's Intercession

Glorious Pope of the Eucharist, Saint Pius X, you sought "to restore all things in Christ." Obtain for me a true love of Jesus so that I may live only for Him. Help me to acquire a sincere will to strive for sanctity that I may avail myself of the riches of the most Holy Eucharist. By your love for Mary, mother and queen of all, inflame my heart with tender devotion to her. Through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Comments