Prayer for Saint Jude’s Intercession

St. Jude

Saint Jude Thaddeus, by those sublime
privileges with which you were adorned in your
lifetime, namely, your relationship with Our Lord
Jesus Christ according to the flesh, and your
vocation to be an Apostle, and by that glory
which now is yours in Heaven as the reward of
your apostolic labors and your martyrdom, obtain
for me from the Giver of every good and perfect
gift all the graces of which I stand in need:

(Mention your request here)

May I treasure up in my heart the divinely
inspired doctrines that you have given us in your
Epistle: to build my edifice of holiness upon our
most holy faith, by praying for the grace of the
Holy Spirit- to keep myself in the love of God,
looking for the mercy of Jesus Christ unto eternal
fife; to strive by all means to help those who go astray.
May I thus praise the glory and majesty, the
dominion and power of Him Who is able to keep
me without sin and to present me spotless with
great joy at the coming of our Divine Savior, the
Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments