Sunday Homilies | Note to Readers

St. Paul teaching in Berea

On Sundays when homilies by Fr. René Butler, M.S. and Fr. Charles Irvin are not available, I will feature homilies by Fr. Thomas Lane, S.S.L., S.T.D. Fr. Lane is Associate Professor of Sacred Scripture at Mount St. Mary’s Seminary in Emmitsburg, Maryland on the campus of Mount St. Mary’s University. He previously ministered in Ireland.

My first priority is bring you the best in Catholic preaching from priests who offer faithful, thoughtful, informative instruction. I'm grateful to the aforementioned for their contributions.

For homilies and reflections by Fr. Butler visit his page.

For homilies, videos and related content by Fr. Irvin see his website.

For homilies, Bible study and more by Fr. Lane see his website.

In addition to these homilists, I would like to thank Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP, Fr. Daren J. Zehnle, K.H.S., Fr. Michael Woolley and Fr. Michael Najim for letting me publish occasional articles of theirs.

Last but not least, I am grateful to you the readers of this blog for your visits and comments. Be assured of my prayers. Please pray for us!

In Christ,

Matthew Coffin

Comments