Note to Readers

This morning, I received the following message from Fr. René Butler:
At our Provincial Chapter which took place October 19-22, I was elected Provincial Superior of the La Salette Missionaries of North America. Between finishing my work here (busiest time of the year at the Shrine of Our Lady of La Salette in Enfield) and trying to keep up with new responsibilities, I will not be able to provide homilies for a while. Once I move, I might be able to resume.

In the meantime, let me say what an honor it is to be a "featured contributor" to this blog, which enables me to reach so many. I have known Matt for a number of years, and congratulate him on his dedication.

Please keep me in prayer, as I will you.

Fr. René J. Butler, M.S.
Please pray for Fr. Butler as he assumes his new role as Provincial Superior of the La Salette Missionaries of North America. The La Salette Missionaries are certainly in capable hands.

In the meantime, Sunday homilies will be provided by Fr. Charles Irvin.

May God bless you always,

Matthew Coffin

Comments