Notre Dame Follow-Up


I received the following letter from Father Frank Pavone which I submit to you:

Dear Friend:

May I ask you to give me your opinion in our monthly online poll hosted at PriestsForLife.org regarding the Notre Dame situation.

Secondly, may I invite you to pledge prayer support for the students who will boycott their own commencement and have invited me to join them on Sunday, May 17 at Notre Dame to lead an alternate commencement ceremony. See PrayerCampaign.org.

Third, may I draw your attention to this media appearance. I will be interviewed about the Notre Dame situation on Fox News Sunday on the morning of Sunday, May 17. This show airs on your local Fox Channel and times vary. Check your local listing for time and channel. The show will re-air at 6pm ET on Cable TV's Fox News Channel. For more information see FoxNews.com.

God bless you and thank you,

Fr. Frank Pavone
National Director, Priests for Life

Comments